Google
 

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

The Attractor Factor

Wow! This book started rocking my world soon after I read a few pages... Very powerful stuff, indeed!

It all begins with quick little quiz: "What's Your Prosperity IQ?"

Be brave.

Answer all the questions honestly and then face the results.
Mine were devastating to me.
But at least I now know...

Bye-bye illusions, welcome happy today and more prosperous tomorrow.

That was scary and hard - to swallow that I am myself (and the only one!) responsible for whatever happens in my life... Deep inside though, I knew that was the truth, no matter how bitter.

Days later it suddenly hit me that my responsibility also puts all the power into my hands, or rather my mind. It doesn't matter what everyone else thinks or does or says. It's all up to me where I want to go, what I want to be, what I want to have. And I can go anywhere I choose, I can be anything I want to be, and have anything I decide to get. As long as my choices don't harm anyone or even better, as long as they benefit me as well as someone else. Isn't that terrific?

No comments: